Clue: Sherlock's adversary Adler
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Sherlock's adversary Adler which appears 5 times in our database.
- Singer Cara
- Adler of Sherlock Holmes stories
- Personification of peace, in myth
- Dunne of 'I Remember Mama'
- 'Goodnight' girl of song
- 1973 Broadway revival starring Debbie Reynolds
- With 23-Down, 'Zorba the Greek' actress
- One of the Horae
- Hit 1919 musical revived in 1973
- Wife of two Forsytes, in 'The Forsyte Saga'
- With 68-Down, 'Fame' actress
- Papas in films
- Castle of old
- Sherlock's lady friend
- 'The Woman,' to Sherlock