Clue: Subjugation and assumption of control
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Subjugation and assumption of control which appears 3 times in our database.
- Escape from prison?
- See 7 Down
- Lounge lizard's goal
- Victory, triumph
- Victory over the enemy
- Victory by force
- Something won as by victory in battle
- Victory in battle
- Victory for many aboard the 'Endeavour'
- Study 'Endeavour' and 'Victory'
- Taking of another's territory
- Scheme to search for latest boyfriend perhaps
- Opposed to search in occupied territory