Clue: English philosopher, William (with a Razor!), d. 1349
We have 1 possible answer for the clue English philosopher, William (with a Razor!), d. 1349 which appears 1 time in our database.
- Philosopher known for his 'razor'
- Philosopher William of ___
- Computer programming language
- Whence philosopher William
- William of ___ (English philosopher)
- __'s razor: logical principle
- William of __, for whom a logical "razor" was named
- Logician who espoused simplicity
- Philosopher known for his razor
- William of ___, known for his 'razor'
- Philosopher who favored simpler explanations
- William of ___ (philosopher known for his razor)
- "The simplest explanation is best" principle, ___'s razor
- Razor handle?
- Philosopher William of __, known for his "razor"