Clue: Enclosure for an aircraft engine
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Enclosure for an aircraft engine which appears 1 time in our database.
- Enclosed part of a blimp
- Where a plane's engine is housed
- How the eel and the clan come together on the aircraft
- Ellen is back about a century with the engine in there
- In there is there place for the prisoner and fot the engine?
- There's place for the prisoner in under the aircraft
- Place for the prisoner in the north-east of the aircraft
- Part of a plane, a section within one, nothing less
- Holding foreign article, clean out aircraft engine housing
- Streamlined enclosure on aircraft