Clue: US state, capital Jefferson City
We have 1 possible answer for the clue US state, capital Jefferson City which appears 1 time in our database.
- Trumans home state
- Ship on which W.W. II ended, 9/2/45
- American state
- Truman's state
- Kentucky neighbor
- '___ Waltz,' which begins 'Hush-a-bye, ma baby, slumbertime is comin' soon'
- Major U.S. river
- Bismarck's river
- Show-Me State
- ___ Valley Conference in college sports
- Jefferson City's state
- The Show Me state
- With 24-Across, why a Midwest river has so many tributaries?
- So is rum I alter to the state
- American state, capital Jefferson City