Clue: Nine-days wonder
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Nine-days wonder which appears 1 time in our database.
- Short-lived success
- One who had 15 minutes of fame, perhaps
- One who had momentary success
- Fleeting success
- One-hit wonder
- Forty-niner's dream?
- One-hit wonder, e.g.
- Here today, gone tomorrow type
- 'Here today, gone tomorrow' celeb
- Short-lived wonder
- It meant no discharge for the old gunner of no lasting worth
- Brilliance that doesn't last
- Ephemeral success
- Brief success - flambé moment?
- Fine hash plant (anag) — short-lived success