Clue: Railway coach serving food
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Railway coach serving food which appears 1 time in our database.
- Traveler's amenity
- Restaurant area on train
- Where you'd find 2 down, as a matter of course, going by rail
- Where one may take rail travel as a matter of course
- Situation for a trained chef?
- Pay fare to get access to this - fare goes with this
- Railway carriage with a restaurant
- On track to serve meals on wheels
- Where the fare goes down as the journey lengthens
- Fast food outlet?