Clue: Naively romantic
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Naively romantic which appears 1 time in our database.
- Too trusting
- Youthful and naive
- Sentimental or innocently trusting, being ocularly moist?
- Sentimental with moist optics
- Naive sounding Y? Y indeed!
- Marry up two of the old documents, at first naively sentimental
- Naive - trusting
- Romantically naive and trusting
- Romantically naive
- Affected by nostalgic or sentimental tears?
- Romantically naive — on the verge of tears
- We heard Jew with Yemeni leader stared out with sentimental tears
- Exhibiting childlike credulity