Clue: Venetian boatman
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Venetian boatman which appears 6 times in our database.
Last seen in:
- The Times - Concise - Times2 Concise 7263 - February 15, 2017
- The Guardian - Quick crossword No 13,669 - Mar 1 2014
- The Guardian - Quick crossword No 12,643 - Nov 17 2010
- The Guardian - Quick crossword No 11,885 - Jun 11 2008
- The Guardian - Quick crossword No 10,662 - Jul 8 2004
- The Times - Concise - Times2 Concise 3025 - July 23, 2003
- Venetian waterworker
- Traditional boatman of Venice
- Gee! That's on the street with the Irish Times, but on the water in Venice
- Gee! On the street in Dublin? No, on the canal
- Gee! On a street in Dublin or on a canal in Venice
- Boatman from old region?
- River Nile - good beat for a boatman
- Old region revisited by boatman
- Man with craft working old region
- Punter, old knackered one, invested in knackered horse, perhaps?
- No-hoper holds false idol to be one who rows
- Boatman, one doomed to ship broken idol
- Propeller of boat, liner good at sea
- Boatman Rodin sculpted with Lego
- Canal worker, one doomed to carry fallen idol?