Clue: Author of 'The Jungle Book'
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Author of 'The Jungle Book' which appears 1 time in our database.
- Mowgli's creator
- He wrote about Mowgli
- Rudyard . . . . . . ., author of ''The Jungle Book'' (7)
- Go to sleep over the fish?
- Rudyard ..., English author
- See 13
- See 22
- Writer whose first name Cockney finds exceedingly difficult to pronounce
- Author-poet singularly 1across 4across 21
- 20th century poet and story writer
- 'Just So' author
- 'Just So Stories' author
- Author of Kim
- If poet
- See 4 down