Clue: Board walked off by pirates' victims
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Board walked off by pirates' victims which appears 1 time in our database.
- Ship-to-shore connection
- Ship-to-shore accessway
- Movable board used as bridge to ship
- Get a board over this for the crooks?
- Associates adopt quiet limp for getting aboard
- Penny follows group to drooping access way
- Temporary bridge for doctor on horseback wanting body
- Bridge for walking onto ship
- Pirates made people walk it
- It's for (dis)embarking