Clue: Glacial fissure
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Glacial fissure which appears 2 times in our database.
- Deep fissure
- Mountaineer's concern
- Ice climber's hazard
- Deep open crack as in glacier
- A deep open crack in a glacier
- A deep fissure
- Is that how the silly cleric gets cracked in the ice?
- In such cases the priest gets cracked in 15 across
- A hundred as verse deep in ice
- Save up for the middle of the cold split
- Deep crack in a glacier
- Climbing hurdle
- Breach in a levee
- Ground rent at high level?