Clue: Large blunt needle
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Large blunt needle which appears 2 times in our database.
- Long hairpin
- Small blunt needle
- Related to the chap with th big eye for a sewer perhaps?
- Such a means to an end barely contemplated by Hamlet
- Person with family has a large eye
- Old dagger for person with family
- Large needle
- Person finds relatives in sewer
- Thick blunt needle
- Family man's first tool for correcting type
- One could barely finish Hamlet
- Family supporting person getting needle
- Person with family the cause of needle
- Blunt needle producing person's blood