Clue: Thing that belongs to another time
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Thing that belongs to another time which appears 1 time in our database.
- Anchorman is rewriting an outdated item
- Untimely error possibly made by a Cornishman
- Something out of its time
- Item that could not have occurred when said
- Something belonging to another time
- A Cornishman is strange, old-fashioned chap
- Non-archaism wrongly placed?
- Something appearing in the wrong time
- For instance, in costume drama a digital watch that gets the date wrong
- Misplace a Cornishman such as Trevithick going via Eurostar?
- A thing out of its time
- Untimely error upsets a Cornishman
- A case of mixed dates
- Chairman and son in conflict, one seemingly from another era?
- Untimely mistake?