Clue: (Material composed of) thread(s)
We have 1 possible answer for the clue (Material composed of) thread(s) which appears 2 times in our database.
- Cotton or nylon, to a Brit
- Thread on the Thames
- Whole grains, to a Brit
- Strength of character
- Thread, strand
- In brief, a thread
- Threadlike substance
- A thread or strand
- Lie concerning strength of character
- Light blue's first involved stamina
- Lie with non-anglicised Ray Cotton?
- Lie about showing true grit
- Material is black when consumed by flames