Clue: Solid figures with eight plane faces
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Solid figures with eight plane faces which appears 1 time in our database.
- Eight-faced solids
- Eight-sided figures
- These solid figures heard Cato, perhaps
- Originally teach with a rod, creating geometrical solids
- Actor with head baffled by figures
- Rod, a cheat, adjusted figures
- Do a chart, unusually without English figures
- Having company over, eat hard cooked solids
- Cathode ray almost displaced solid objects
- Solid eight-sided figures
- Figures coming from hot arcade
- Military boss, volunteers, ambassador, duke and gunners are all more than two-faced!
- Figures hot arcade out