Clue: Fortified place
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Fortified place which appears 1 time in our database.
- Obtains in fortified place or stronghold
- Fortified place near hostile territory
- Stronghold, citadel
- 'Stronghold, citadel (7)'
- To a certain degree, no, it's back fortified
- How a bit's on for the defence
- So strong that one might see it was a saint, by the sound of it
- No, it turns up for safety after degrees
- Stab one on where it's safe
- For a basin to make it strong
- No bats about one but there may be 36 across on one