Clue: Strip of frilled lace
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Strip of frilled lace which appears 1 time in our database.
- Pleated trim on a garment
- Are you Guevara with the frill?
- After the backward brute he is there for decoration
- That sounds like a blowsy sort of frill for most of the church
- He follows the constabulary in the matter of clothing
- He follows the brute back with a pleat
- It's the turn of the cur; he will be decorative with the lawn
- Companion to regret wearing ruffle
- Guru cheerfully removed a piece of decoration