Clue: Is supportive but fails to intervene
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Is supportive but fails to intervene which appears 1 time in our database.
- Waits in readiness
- Is supportive, but fails to intervene
- What the substitute does, but not on the bench
- Supports, but doesn't get engaged
- Sticks with bands moving into beastly accommodation
- Is ready and gives support
- Is available
- Substitute securing point for champions
- Waits for a signal, perhaps
- Is supportive of first five characters in 5 down finding school for heartless child
- Supports, but remains uninvolved
- Holds oneself in readiness
- Supports champions?