Clue: Art of government? Utter spin!
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Art of government? Utter spin! which appears 1 time in our database.
- Utter ability for conducting public affairs
- Put down one's trade...it is the art of government
- Express packet possibly required for government business
- Say, credit a paper that ministers need
- Skill shown by Ted Heath, say, with boats
- Diplomacy in, say, a ship
- Treat facts carelessly -- it's politicians' talent
- Declare Conservative will need a great deal ... of this?