Clue: Major, for example, put in charge in advance
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Major, for example, put in charge in advance which appears 3 times in our database.
- Part of the force
- Service-academy graduate
- Holder of a commission in the armed forces
- He holds a commission
- A commissioned soldier
- Person with authority in the forces
- Person with commission in armed services
- Person with authority or command
- Commissioned member of armed forces
- In the army, he's commissioned
- Member of the armed forces in position of authority
- 'An ... and a Gentleman, film (7)'
- I see it's in a tender but rank way