Clue: Somehow resent accepting little bribe
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Somehow resent accepting little bribe which appears 1 time in our database.
- It may help close the deal
- Deal incentive
- Saccharin, sugar or a bribe
- This sent 'er around a little sugar
- Little X in the sugar
- An inducement for the char, possibly
- Cook enters carrying very small bribe
- Somehow resent accepting small bribe
- Bribe - sugar substitute
- Bribe (informal)
- Sugar or saccharin?
- Bribe Frenchman to come back after dessert
- It's the brown envelope, Sugar