Clue: Imaginary cause of fear
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Imaginary cause of fear which appears 1 time in our database.
- Bête noire
- Nightmare cause
- Object of fear
- Imaginary object of fear
- One of 10 across, as one might say to a goose, fearfully
- Perhaps grub to a goose this
- Harmful creature given a shout of disapproval - object of fear
- Source of concern
- Cause of worry
- Tailless monkey grabs rug right away - it's awful!
- Bogey has to annoy: a shocking word
- Just about keep afloat, touring most of African republic, which makes one anxious
- 'No fustian about church-yards, no -- tales' (E. A. Poe, The Premature Burial)