Clue: Ill-starred lady of Celtic legend
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Ill-starred lady of Celtic legend which appears 1 time in our database.
- Yeats heroine
- Naoise's spouse, in Irish legend
- Girl of Irish myth — rid deer (anag)
- Girl ran out of things to say about …
- Queen preserved, in a way — turned into mythological heroine
- Female rider falls during dressage, losing heart
- Tragic heroine of Irish myth
- -- Barlow, long-standing character in the UK TV soap 'Coronation Street'