Clue: Imitative of a natural sound
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Imitative of a natural sound which appears 1 time in our database.
- Making a comeback?
- Coming right back at you?
- Like buzz or moo
- Repetitive selection if only the first were last
- Exercising choice of imitation
- Parrot in charge of making a comeback?
- It's part of the choice - like sound, on reflection
- Reflecting sound preference, move back to front
- Reflecting sound option English brought to the fore
- Like reflected sound
- Apt to repeat what's on the menu, with last item as starter