Clue: Mad Tea Party attendee
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Mad Tea Party attendee which appears 1 time in our database.
- Tea party guest
- Carroll character
- Tea drinker of fiction
- 26-Down attendee
- "Alice in Wonderland" character
- Carroll tea-party host
- Animal in state of wild behaviour, starting with 3rd month?
- One might be mad enough to walk along with such long ears
- How to encourage one to walk with long ears?
- 'Walk, you beast, if you're mad enough to (5,4)'
- Move quickly to follow protest, as member of 21
- Supposedly mad creature
- Proverbially mad creature
- Character at the tea-party in Alice's Adventures in Wonderland