Clue: At one time a light holder of the Bar
We have 1 possible answer for the clue At one time a light holder of the Bar which appears 1 time in our database.
- Ornamental wall-bracket for candle or light
- Ornamental wall-bracket as for candle or light
- Wall bracket, for candles say
- Wall bracket for a candle
- Candle-holder attached to a wall
- Being formerly at the Bar and being able to make light of it
- Light on one who was formerly at the Bar?
- Formerly at the Bar, but you can carry it off lightly
- Formerly at the Bar, but make light of that
- Make light of the S.C.?
- It's for a former barrister to throw light on the subject
- In the light of this one might have formerly been a legal luminary
- Formerly at the Bar, now making light of it
- Silk formerly holding what's light
- Counsel has occasion to soo the light with this