Clue: Might one hold one's drink and yet slow down to a trot, perhaps?
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Might one hold one's drink and yet slow down to a trot, perhaps? which appears 1 time in our database.
- Wine container
- Wine server
- Port vessel
- Wine bottle
- Bottle with a stopper
- Sherry container
- Bottle with a stopper for wine
- Recanted about glass bottle for wine
- Glass container for table wine
- Will, perhaps, the horse slow down if you fill it up with drink?
- Perhaps slow down to a trot if one has drink in one
- Perhaps slow down for a drink from there
- Perhaps slow down from a gallop, having drink inside one
- Slow down, perhaps, if you've got a drink in there
- Slow to a trot for a drink there