Clue: Cover with a thin layer of protective material
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Cover with a thin layer of protective material which appears 1 time in our database.
- Protect, in a way
- Cover with plastic, maybe
- Coat with plastic, e.g.
- Make into a thin plate
- Sounds as if every eighth little sheep you can make it a layer
- The main confusion among the dead is to make a layer of them
- Am in layers in a dead setting
- You may make a layer of one little sheep in eight, by the sound of it
- Delayed wrapping a minimum number of sheets together
- Alien creature's reversible coat