Clue: A style of operatic singing
We have 1 possible answer for the clue A style of operatic singing which appears 2 times in our database.
- Italian for 'beautiful singing'
- Singing style
- Smooth operatic style
- Singing style in Rossini operas
- Deficient in decibel, can't opera be sung like this?
- Type of singing small Tom, say, is able to produce
- Lyrical operatic style
- Noble act excitingly conveyed in style of singing
- Left prison to pursue live opera singing
- Defective label can't offer beautiful sound
- Lyrical singing style
- A style of operatic singing, developed in Italy
- Style of singing that could convey noble act
- Smooth singing style
- Singing style notable for rendition around start of concert