Clue: Cocooned pupa of a moth or butterfly
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Cocooned pupa of a moth or butterfly which appears 1 time in our database.
- Cocoon resident
- Pupa of an insect such as a butterfly
- Could one make, perhaps, a pup a thing like this?
- With a pup, a whole of it is made
- Make a pup a thing like this?
- New Lyric has support initially; it's in the process of developing
- Stage of a butterfly's development
- Butterfly pupa
- Pre-butterfly creature
- Case for building-up, ready for the maiden flight
- Rocky lays into Patten, flier of the future?
- Pre-butterfly stage
- Rich lass worried about unknown insect developing
- Dormant insect pupa