Clue: Alleviated, lightened
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Alleviated, lightened which appears 6 times in our database.
- Released from duty or freed from worry
- Raised the siege of, or generally eased pressure
- Removed pain or anxiety
- Alleviated, eased
- Raised siege - made to feel better
- Released from duty by another
- Freed by a substitute? - that relaxed the tension
- Alleviated, assuaged
- 'Alleviated, lightened (8)'
- No longer distressed, reassured
- One is glad to know that this could have depended on being about 5E