Clue: Affected favourably
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Affected favourably which appears 5 times in our database.
- Affected strongly
- Markedly affected
- Although it seems I am a 24 down, I am feeling the pinch
- I feel the pinch - it's stamped on me
- If I am so short of cash, I don't take it lightly
- Seems I am aware of the importance of being a newspaper editor
- I have felt the squeeze and felt it strongly
- Seems I have been 3 down
- Having only one dime to get around the papers, I am feeling the squeeze
- I have felt the squeeze of the iron
- I've been ironed for the Navy as of old
- Forced into service - unlikely to forget it!
- Greatly inspired by the printed word?
- Little devil spoken to, no tot to be deeply influenced