Clue: A partly divine being
We have 1 possible answer for the clue A partly divine being which appears 1 time in our database.
- Part mortal and part deity
- Deified mortal
- Minor deity
- One bordering on divine
- Nearly divine one
- Hercules, e.g
- His nature is only partially divine
- A lesser deity (only half divine?)
- Part mortal, part deity
- Highly revered one
- Hero returning like St Paul's 'welcoming soldier'
- Dragging up Cerberus, perhaps I'm chap such as Hercules?
- Hero of French motorway died after journey
- Being partly able to forgive his other half's errors?
- Dodge I'm formulating for someone higher than me