The answer GANGPLANK has 26 possible clues. See the results below.
- Associates adopt quiet limp for getting aboard
- Crew on board may have come across it
- Bridge team sweeps the board
- Get a board over this for the crooks?
- Board to board?
- Aid to boarding crew has put down roughly
- Movable board used as bridge to ship
- Mob find weightless sea-organisms on temporary bridge
- Group scheme gets grand way onto ship
- Ship-to-shore accessway
Last seen in:
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic 25824 - June 27, 2014
- The Times - Cryptic - The 2014 Times National Crossword Championship Qualifying puzzle No 2 with full details of how to enter, will appear on Wednesday, May 14. The qualifying puzzle solution will be on Thursday, May 22. - May 9, 2014
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic 25751 - April 3, 2014
- The Telegraph - Cryptic - Feb 10, 2014
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic 25429 - March 22, 2013
- The Telegraph - Toughie - Nov 14, 2012
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - May 25, 2012
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Jumbo 952 - November 19, 2011
- The Guardian - Quick - Jun 14, 2010
- The Times - Concise - Times2 Concise 5146 - May 8, 2010