The answer INEARNEST has 49 possible clues. See the results below.
- Sincere and serious
- Serious-minded one keeping fledglings within view?
- Sincere in intention
- Where one finds chicks, ear's bitten seriously
- Are tennis players serious?
- With serious intention, not fooling about (2.7)
- One close to retreat is resolute
- Serious reduction of proximity in the situation
Last seen in:
- The Telegraph - Cryptic - Dec 7 2017
- The Telegraph - General Knowledge - Oct 2 2016
- The Times - Concise - Times2 Concise 7083 - July 20, 2016
- Irish Times (Simplex) - Jan 16 2016
- Irish Times (Simplex) - Nov 24 2015
- New York Times - Oct 22 2015
- Newsday.com - Aug 19 2015
- The Telegraph - Cryptic - Mar 2 2015
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic 25997 - January 16, 2015
- Irish Times (Simplex) - Dec 27 2014