The answer AFTERSHAVE has 33 possible clues. See the results below.
- Face alcohol before breakfast?
- Pudding? Own cheeky alcoholic preparation
- Fool could make up this to obtain cosmetic
- Soothing spirit, maybe, to take following pudding
- Item in a man's medicine chest
- Following dessert, have something the menfolk favour
- Lotion offering sweet experience
- Father's strange greeting: I'm slapped on the face
- How this answer is situated
- Last course - then have liquid that's undrinkable!
Last seen in:
- The Telegraph - Toughie - Nov 9 2017
- New York Times - Sep 20 2017
- New York Times - Aug 26 2017
- Newsday.com - Sep 12 2016
- The Telegraph - Cryptic - Nov 11 2015
- The Telegraph - Quick - Mar 28 2015
- The Times - Cryptic - Sunday Times Cryptic 4595 by Jeff Pearce - June 22, 2014
- The Times - Cryptic - Sunday Times Cryptic 4574 by Jeff Pearce - January 26, 2014
- The Guardian - Cryptic crossword No 26,096 - Nov 4 2013
- The Telegraph - Toughie - Oct 10 2013