The answer CROISSANT has 31 possible clues. See the results below.
- Breakfast roll
- "Today at the bookstore I bought a ___ ..."
- French pastry
- He leaves new chain stores with pastry
- Petit dejeuner, one tucked away by worker in a bad mood?
- Tasty crescent-shaped French bread roll
- Bakery buy
- On head worker carries hamper containing one food item
- Breakfast item, one eaten by insect that's waspish?
Last seen in:
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic 26396 - April 26, 2016
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic 26371 - March 28, 2016
- The Telegraph - Quick - Feb 13 2016
- The Telegraph - Quick - Jun 1 2014
- The Telegraph - Toughie - May 6 2014
- L.A. Times Daily - Jan 28 2014
- The Telegraph - Toughie - Nov 7 2013
- The Times - Concise - Times2 Concise 6021 - February 25, 2013
- The Times - Concise - Times2 Concise 5937 - November 17, 2012
- The Guardian - Cryptic crossword No 25,762 - Oct 9 2012