The answer CROISSANT has 29 possible clues. See the results below.
- Breakfast roll
- He leaves new chain stores with pastry
- French pastry
- "Today at the bookstore I bought a ___ ..."
- 1 across ordered books for 14 (part 2)
- Racists on exchange get breakfast in France
- Petit dejeuner, one tucked away by worker in a bad mood?
- Roll around, sick as sin in bunk
- On head worker carries hamper containing one food item
- Tasty crescent-shaped French bread roll
Last seen in:
- The Telegraph - Toughie - May 06, 2014
- L.A. Times Daily - Jan 28, 2014
- The Telegraph - Toughie - Nov 07, 2013
- The Times - Concise - Times2 Concise 6021 - February 25, 2013
- The Guardian - Cryptic - Oct 09, 2012
- The Telegraph - Cryptic - Jun 13, 2012
- The Telegraph - Cryptic - May 22, 2012
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic 25100 - March 2, 2012
- The Telegraph - Toughie - Dec 08, 2011
- The Guardian - Cryptic - Nov 25, 2011