The answer CROISSANT has 29 possible clues. See the results below.
- Breakfast roll
- "Today at the bookstore I bought a ___ ..."
- He leaves new chain stores with pastry
- French pastry
- Source of irony in angry worker's breakfast?
- Angry soldier fed one roll
- French roll or short crop isn't about sex appeal principally
- Buttery bakery buy
- It's corn, as manufactured for breakfast item
- Breakfast item is found by son in crumpled carton
Last seen in:
- The Telegraph - Toughie - May 06, 2014
- L.A. Times Daily - Jan 28, 2014
- The Telegraph - Toughie - Nov 07, 2013
- The Times - Concise - Times2 Concise 6021 - February 25, 2013
- The Guardian - Cryptic - Oct 09, 2012
- The Telegraph - Cryptic - Jun 13, 2012
- The Telegraph - Cryptic - May 22, 2012
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic 25100 - March 2, 2012
- The Telegraph - Toughie - Dec 08, 2011
- The Guardian - Cryptic - Nov 25, 2011