The answer CHARLOTTEBRONTE has 11 possible clues. See the results below.
- Jane Eyre author
- Writer's sweet Breton confection
- One of literature's 'three sisters'
- Novelist making rotten bachelor reform -- about time!
- Currer Bell's baked dessert, Breton variety
- Writer Currer Bell, really
- Writer of European tract on brothel arrangements
- Chloe Barrett - not another writer
- Bell showing time to tuck into pudding - British one
- Mrs. Reed's creator
Last seen in:
- The Guardian - Cryptic crossword No 26,864 - Apr 20 2016
- New York Times - Apr 3 2014
- The Telegraph - Cryptic - Feb 8 2013
- The Times - Concise - Times2 Jumbo 314 - January 3, 2009
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic 23983 - August 4, 2008
- L.A. Times Daily - Jun 30 2007
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic 23496 - January 12, 2007
- The Times - Concise - Times2 Jumbo 183 - October 7, 2006
- The Telegraph - Cryptic - May 25 2005
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic 22907 - February 23, 2005