The answer ROUNDTRIP has 32 possible clues. See the results below.
- Return journey
- Journey there and back without any corners?
- Stumble after a few drinks, going one way then the other
- Set off after several drinks and journey there and back
- Not straight progress, collecting drinks from the bar?
- Travel on the Circle Line?
- Like some tickets
- Several drinks a blunder in tour
- About to set off, journey there and back
- Journey to the bar and back?
Last seen in:
- The Telegraph - Cryptic - Dec 7 2017
- Eugene Sheffer - King Feature Syndicate - Apr 10 2017
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - Feb 21 2017
- The Telegraph - Cryptic - Oct 20 2016
- The Telegraph - Quick - Aug 24 2016
- The Telegraph - Toughie - Oct 22 2014
- The Times - Cryptic - Club Monthly 20161 - February 1, 2014
- The Telegraph - Cryptic - Jul 10 2012
- The Telegraph - Cryptic - May 8 2012
- The Telegraph - Cryptic - Sep 28 2011