The answer IBUPROFEN has 15 possible clues. See the results below.
- One vital point put over about Don Pasquale's last 'pain-killer'?
- Number one bread's eaten for iron
- Drug that is new probed by British university academic
- Drug may make one burp, if chewed
- Anti-inflammatory medicine
- Advil is a brand of it
- What dulls pain that is new, beneficial to boozer turning in?
- Drug given by posh fellow replacing playwright's heart
- Drug that is new for local turning in
- Drug used in treatment of arthritis and rheumatic pain
Last seen in:
- The Guardian - Cryptic crossword No 27,326 - Oct 11 2017
- The Telegraph - Cryptic - Jun 18 2015
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic 25799 - May 29, 2014
- Irish Times (Simplex) - Feb 6 2014
- Premier Sunday - King Feature Syndicate - Nov 3 2013
- The Telegraph - Toughie - Mar 7 2013
- The Telegraph - Toughie - Sep 22 2011
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic 24886 - June 27, 2011
- The Telegraph - General Knowledge - Oct 18 2009
- The Guardian - Cryptic crossword No 24,221 - Oct 30 2007