The answer BARCELONA has 51 possible clues. See the results below.
- Spanish city
- 1992 Olympics site
- Clare pub opens with free loan of Iberian port?
- Chief port of Spain
- A lone crab scuttles round by the sea in Spain
- They are at home at the Nou Camp
- Catalan-speaking city
- El Tel managed here and lifted the title
- Footballers save clubs, raising a cheer from their fans
- City's balloon race underway -- look out!
Last seen in:
- The Guardian - Cryptic crossword No 27,326 - Oct 11 2017
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic No 26846
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - Sep 19 2017
- The Guardian - Quiptic crossword No 929 - Sep 3 2017
- The Telegraph - Toughie - Jun 20 2017
- The Times - Concise - Times2 Concise 7142 - September 27, 2016
- The Telegraph - Cryptic - May 5 2016
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - Apr 4 2016
- The Guardian - Cryptic crossword No 26,670 - Sep 7 2015
- New York Times - Oct 10 2014