The answer PLOTTER has 20 possible clues. See the results below.
- Cabal member
- Conspirator Harry Lime originally arrested?
- One contriving to draw a graph?
- Member of a cabal
- Rowling's hero captured many a conspirator
- Does one make a plan of the plural of a water creature?
- Conspirator's fate, note, sealed by voting system
- Device that draws Cassius, for example
Last seen in:
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic 26468 - July 19, 2016
- New York Times - Jun 13 2016
- The Chronicle of Higher Education - Apr 29 2016
- USA Today - May 31 2015
- The Guardian - Quick crossword No 14,031 - Apr 29 2015
- Thomas Joseph - King Feature Syndicate - Oct 13 2014
- The Telegraph - Toughie - Sep 10 2014
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Jumbo 1048 - August 10, 2013
- Eugene Sheffer - King Feature Syndicate - Mar 12 2012
- The Times - Concise - Times2 Concise 5696 - February 10, 2012