The answer HALOGEN has 37 possible clues. See the results below.
- Headgear for real saint has chemical element
- Element in some lamps
- Element such as fluorine
- Gas ring, for example, back on with nitrogen
- Iodine, e.g.
- Ring with information to support a certain element
- I must be regarded as one dope following holy circle
- Type of lamp that may replace incandescents
- Headlight type
- Facts supporting light overhead, an element of lamps?
Last seen in:
- Canadiana - Jul 06, 2015
- The Guardian - Cryptic - Jun 06, 2014
- The Guardian - Cryptic - Mar 13, 2014
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Jumbo 1066 - December 7, 2013
- Thomas Joseph - King Feature Syndicate - Sep 12, 2013
- L.A. Times Daily - Aug 03, 2013
- L.A. Times Daily - May 05, 2013
- Universal - Jan 03, 2013
- The Times - Concise - Times2 Concise 5775 - May 12, 2012
- The A.V Club - Mar 21, 2012