The answer DISCONSOLATE has 22 possible clues. See the results below.
- Unhappy and unable to be comforted
- Democrat is worried about most of cabinet being "blue"
- Unhappy that record is not played earlier?
- Sad record, played Round Midnight?
- Gloomy record playing far on into the night
- Sad record playing, very old
- Low in spirits
- Record terribly neat solo, getting down!
- Unhappy with record playing long after hours?
- Ground to ascend, soil down
Last seen in:
- The Guardian - Quick crossword No 14,847 - Dec 7 2017
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - May 12 2017
- The Telegraph - Cryptic - May 1 2017
- The Telegraph - Cryptic - Mar 21 2017
- The Telegraph - Quick - Oct 31 2016
- The Times - Concise - Times2 Concise 7129 - September 12, 2016
- The Guardian - Cryptic crossword No 26,777 - Jan 11 2016
- The Guardian - Quick crossword No 13,991 - Mar 13 2015
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - Oct 24 2014
- The Telegraph - Cryptic - Jun 4 2014