The answer ALLROUNDER has 16 possible clues. See the results below.
- Versatile person
- Bats over fields - that's one's game
- A couple of lines on short game for multiskilled type?
- Versatile cricketer in every short game
- Albert, on the foreign boxing circuit, meets raw beginner with a number of strings to his bow
- Result of everyone constantly indulging versatile player?
- Fat cricketer?
- Versatile sort in greatest game, failing to finish
- The French go putting piece of toast in batter? Not only that
- One puts one�s heart into playing dual role getting runs
Last seen in:
- The Telegraph - Toughie - Nov 9 2017
- The Guardian - Quick crossword No 14,754 - Aug 20 2017
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic 26543 - October 14, 2016
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - Aug 20 2015
- The Guardian - Cryptic crossword No 26,360 - Sep 9 2014
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Jumbo 1096 - June 14, 2014
- The Guardian - Quick crossword No 13,511 - Aug 28 2013
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Jumbo 1031 - April 13, 2013
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic 25386 - January 31, 2013
- The Telegraph - Cryptic - Sep 2 2010