The answer EINDHOVEN has 15 possible clues. See the results below.
- Dine poorly by hot cooker in the Netherlands
- Bound to tour Italian capital, English seaside town and northern European city
- European kestrel dropping both wings over northern Dutch city
- Rebuilt hospital in East Devon city
- Dine fantastically overlooking hotel, place for cooking in Dutch city
- What about India (somewhere hot) or a city in Europe?
- From Nineveh do travel to Dutch city
- Dutch city struggling in end to overcome English resort
- Roaming in Devon, he ended up in the Netherlands!
- Bobby Robson was twice boss here
Last seen in:
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic No 26902
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic 26773 - July 10, 2017
- The Times - Cryptic - 25026 - finished by 20 of 24 of competitors in Grand Final, Times Crossword Championship 2011 - December 7, 2011
- The Telegraph - Cryptic - May 17 2011
- The Telegraph - Toughie - Apr 29 2010
- The Telegraph - Cryptic - Apr 18 2009
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Jumbo 705 - June 23, 2007
- The Telegraph - Cryptic - Dec 5 2006
- The Times - Specialist - Sport 501 - April 20, 2005
- The Guardian - Cryptic crossword No 23,415 - Mar 30 2005