The answer NONPAREIL has 45 possible clues. See the results below.
- It's unique, on average, in man
- Without equal
- Forged iron panel without equal
- Having no match
- Unrivalled person/thing
- 'She's Colour-Sergeant of the -- battalion, but I never own it before her' (Bleak House)
- Old type of wrought-iron panel
- Chap carrying on, normal or unique?
- Unrivalled in Nepal - or different!
Last seen in:
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic 26564 - November 8, 2016
- The Telegraph - Cryptic - Jul 2 2016
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic 26411 - May 13, 2016
- The Telegraph - Toughie - Apr 28 2016
- The Telegraph - Quick - Dec 24 2015
- The Guardian - Quick crossword No 14,226 - Dec 12 2015
- Newsday.com - Jul 10 2015
- The Telegraph - Toughie - Apr 30 2015
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - Oct 20 2014
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic 25875 - August 26, 2014