The answer PIKESTAFF has 28 possible clues. See the results below.
- 1 down type of fish stick
- It's plain that one might make a fighting rod of this
- Shaft, proverbially plain
- Fish with rod - it's plain, one says
- Weapon on a pole
- Fish can be got with rod, that's very plain
- Fish with son on Cardiff river with wooden rod?
- Mediaeval lance
- Walking stick is comparatively plain
- That's a fish and a stick - does that make it plain?
Last seen in:
- The Guardian - Cryptic crossword No 27,113 - Feb 6 2017
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - Jul 11 2016
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic 26293 - December 28, 2015
- The Telegraph - Cryptic - Nov 15 2013
- The Guardian - Cryptic crossword No 26,048 - Sep 9 2013
- The Telegraph - Cryptic - Dec 7 2012
- The Telegraph - Cryptic - Feb 13 2011
- The Telegraph - General Knowledge - Aug 15 2010
- The Guardian - Cryptic crossword No 25,042 - Jun 21 2010
- The Times - Cryptic - Sunday Times Cryptic 4254 - December 9, 2007