The answer PIKESTAFF has 25 possible clues. See the results below.
- 1 down type of fish stick
- Fish on southern river - it's plain
- It is proverbially plain
- Rod should go after fish - that's plain
- There's a fish on the rod, plain enough
- Fish with son on Cardiff river with wooden rod?
- Fish stick which is absolutely plain
- Fish can be got with rod, that's very plain
- Fish to be taken with a rod, that's quite plain
- Employees will settle under quiet old American leader -- that's very plain!
Last seen in:
- The Telegraph - Cryptic - Nov 15, 2013
- The Guardian - Cryptic - Sep 09, 2013
- The Telegraph - Cryptic - Dec 07, 2012
- The Telegraph - Cryptic - Feb 13, 2011
- The Telegraph - General Knowledge - Aug 15, 2010
- The Guardian - Cryptic - Jun 21, 2010
- The Times - Cryptic - Sunday Times Cryptic 4254 - December 9, 2007
- The Times - Concise - Times2 Jumbo 239 - September 22, 2007
- The Guardian - Cryptic - Feb 22, 2007
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic 23505 - January 23, 2007