The answer FROGMARCH has 14 possible clues. See the results below.
- Forcibly propel what could well be a long hop?
- Force to move forward
- State of confusion about resistance to procession - it will force someone to come forward
- Force someone forward - or a description of a Sousa song about amphibians?
- Force to walk with the arms pinned behind
- It forces one to move forward, mostly from end of spring to St Patrick's Day parade, for one
- Force to move from vault, gallons having been imbibed
- Force forwards as French go back to border
- Carry forward by force
- Mist around river one month constrained forward movement
Last seen in:
- The Telegraph - Quick - Jan 2 2018
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - Apr 10 2017
- The Washington Post - Aug 3 2016
- New York Times - Oct 11 2014
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - Oct 10 2014
- The Telegraph - Cryptic - Mar 18 2014
- The Telegraph - Toughie - Sep 22 2011
- The Guardian - Quick crossword No 12,697 - Jan 20 2011
- The Telegraph - Toughie - Dec 11 2008
- The Guardian - Quick crossword No 12,006 - Oct 30 2008